The Appu Ghar group set on its next mission by looking towards the millennium city, Gurgaon. Being awarded close to 60 acres of land, they are in the process of building a state of the art water park, family entertainment centre and a shopping arcade which will come to life by the summer of 2014.
- Appu ghar Gurgaon, a wholly owned subsidiary of IAL, would comprise of a theme amusement park, water park, an iconic feature and retail experience.
- The total land, spread of 58 acres, was allotted by Haryana Urban Development Authority (“HUDA”).
- The project would provide an oasis in the heart of the corporate jungle and would be a first of its kind offering for amusement related activities in Gurgaon.
- A themed Retail complex is planned to be developed on 2.5 acres area with a total built up area of 204,000 sq. ft.
- It will offer to the visitors shopping, dining and entertainment in the form of multiplex, club, pubs, health club etc.
- The retail mall would house stores of some of the best brands of the country and would provide delightful shopping experience.
- It is expected to be operational in the next two years The Retail complex is proposed to be put on direct one time sub-lease.
- A unique feature that is being planned to be developed in Sector 29 of Gurgaon.
- The iconic feature would either be a ferris wheel or a giant tower.
- The feature could be similar to the famous London Eye and would be first of its kind in India.
- Spread over 10 acres, the amusement park would be the first amusement park in Gurgaon and would provide the residents with an ideal entertainment destination.
- The amusement park, apart from the thrilling rides, would also have attractions like themed go karting, stunt shows, jugglers.
- It would also house India’s first wax museum similar to Madame Tussauds.
gurgav unit 2